Hello from Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave Crampton

Hi,

I was directed here from another forum. I've filled in the profile stuff but for those who can't be bothered navigating away from this page.

39, male cyclist/occational cycle commuter. Living in Fife, Scotland working in Edinburgh. I have a Specialized Rockhopper for the short & muddy stuff and a Dawes Galaxy for the longer stuff/commute. I'm not part of any CTC clubs. I like the occational Sunday ride out with a few local friends (via a FB page) and teaching my two boys to cycle. I should get this of my chest now, I spend far too much on Bike stuff!

Dave C

fimm

Veteran
Hello from another Edinburgh person! And Welcome to CycleChat!
There are quite a few folk from the area on here. If you go to the Informal Rides forum, there are often threads arranging local rides, usually titled "CC Ecosse", if you are interested.

edindave

Über Member
Hallo and welcome :biggrin:

You will find there are quite a few called Dave on here from South East Scotland... ;)

I'll just correct HJ's welcome ;) and also take the opportunity to say WELCOME!!!

wave.gif

OP
OP
Dave Crampton

Dave Crampton

Thanks for the local welcomes. I can't make the 'local to me' North Queensferry to Kinross route on the 29th as I'm away for a week starting on the 28th. No bother I've done it half a dozen times with Gavster. I'll look out for the Dunblane ride though.

Dave C

killiekosmos

Veteran
Greetings. You'll have had your tea!

Top Bottom