Hello from Edinburgh!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon Russell

"HELLO"

38 yr old rider of MTB for years, but recently gone back to road bikes to complete a charity bike ride shamless plug for donations here and loving every minute!

Commute to work on my MTB and spend as much time as I can out on the roadie for my training - always keen to find others to ride 30-50milers with as it gets kinda boring on my own. :smile:

edindave

Über Member
Hello and :welcome:

Keep an eye out for local CC Ecosse meets in the subsection...
CC & Informal Rides and Events

Hopefully there'll be some organised soon ^_^

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome from down in the burbs :hello: You have chosen a brilliant bunch to join,always full of useful info and help.Nice city you live in,only been once, but i enjoyed it loads !

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: Simon Russell and :welcome: to CycleChat :wahhey: !

Which part of Embra are you living ? There are a number of us in the around the city, so we could always arrange a 'CC Training :bicycle: Ride' :eek:.

Otherwise, check out the local cycling clubs, as going out on a regular club run will greatly improve your fitness, speed, bike handling and group riding skills as well as having company for your training.

This ride might interest you as a 'training check'.

HTH !

ps remember - it might be wet and windy on the days of your Big Ride ... ;)

Col5632

Guru
Hello from across the water :smile:

Hey Simon,

I've just signed up this evening - from Edinburgh too. 28 and living in Leith but work offshore, so schedules are difficult to keep, but definitely up for a couple of midweek rides if that suits you? 30-ish miles would be about my top end of distance, as didn't manage to get out on the road much over winter.

Let me know.. cheers, Rich

Top Bottom