Hello from Fife

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Divit

Hi there everyone from someone in Fife. Do loads of cycling, mostly road. Currently using a Thorn, a Cinneli, a Team Raleigh (fixed), a viner (fixed, for time trials) all steel.......also building up a Raleigh Clubman into a fixed....should be ready in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to that one....the frame's in lovely condition. I also have a couple of Giants, one carbon off-road and one aluminium for time trials. Don't use them much. I prefer steel. And I prefer fixed. I've had a couple of years with minimum cycling but have got the passion back again. Started cycling in the mid-70's and wonder where all the years went. Nice to discover this site.....never knew it existed.

Hiya fae elsewhere in the Kingdom :welcome: ps its sound like you have a nice collection of bikes :smile:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hallo and welcome from across the water :biggrin:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Well what a small world, there I was cycling along a road in Dunfermline a couple of weeks ago and who did I meet but Divit :biggrin:

Nice to meet you and hope to see you on a CC Ecosse ride out soon.

:hello:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Well what a small world, there I was cycling along a road in Dunfermline a couple of weeks ago and who did I meet but Divit :biggrin:

Nice to meet you and hope to see you on a CC Ecosse ride out soon.

:hello:

Like PfC on Saturday :becool: ???

Can you eat CAKE, Divit :hungry: ?

Top Bottom