Hello from hilly Rossendle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JustT

Regular
Hello all,

Been mulling around the CC forum for a few months and thought it was about time I joined in :smile:

Just over 12 months ago I completed my first Triathlon on an old beat up Ladies Falcon bike..... loved every minute of it and not looked back since.

Now I love riding, have a Raleigh and I am hoping to upgrade soon. Done a few more tri's and gone and put myself forward for Helvellyn this year 'gulp'. So you will probably see me arround the forums, pestering for advice....any edge that will get me up the famous 'Struggle' with enough energy left for the run :wacko::wacko:ha ha.

Have a good day all

T :hello:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Hello :welcome: Used to go skiing there as a kid.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Hello
wave.gif

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi T!

Assuming that there isn't some place in the UK called Rossendle that I haven't heard of, I assume that you dropped the 'a' and are in fact from nearby hilly Rossendale?

If so, then you have bromptonfb living nearby, and many other CycleChat members not too much further away, including me!

If you ever fancy coming along on one of my CycleChat forum rides from Hebden Bridge or Whalley, you'd be welcome to join us. There's usually a mix of young and old, familiar faces and new ones. I've made sure that I remain relatively unfit so as to keep the average speeds down for other slower riders. ;) Quicker riders wait for us at the tops of the hills, and stay with us on the flatter bits.

(If you want to check out some of the past rides, search for thread titles including the phrase "forum ride", with me as the author.)

ColinJ

OP
OP
JustT

JustT

Regular
hi, yes it Rossendale haha... bad speller lol.

thanks for the welcome, will def be checking out some rides.... Need all the experience I can get. :smile:

Top Bottom