Hello from Hudds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iain p

:hello: Evening all, thought i'd do the right thing and post in the welcome section before i bore you all to death with me daft questions :biggrin: .

Anyway the names Iain, i am 37 years old, married with two kids and a daft dog. I live in sunny slaithwaite, huddersfield.

Wouldn't really call myself a cyclist as i only use the bike to go to work and back and that is only a 11 mile round trip:rolleyes: .
well it all counts don't it :biggrin:. Time to get off and leave you all in peace, speak soon.

You're in!
A small commute for you Ian -a fair distance for others...
Keep at it!

Klaus

Hi Iain,

welcome and enjoy CycleChat. To me you are a real cyclist - commuting 11 miles each day!
Just been up your neck of the wood, in Halifax (by car) - next time I bring the bike.

Enjoy!

Bayerd

Über Member
:hello: Evening all, thought i'd do the right thing and post in the welcome section before i bore you all to death with me daft questions :biggrin: .

Anyway the names Iain, i am 37 years old, married with two kids and a daft dog. I live in sunny slaithwaite, huddersfield.

Wouldn't really call myself a cyclist as i only use the bike to go to work and back and that is only a 11 mile round trip:rolleyes: .
well it all counts don't it :biggrin:. Time to get off and leave you all in peace, speak soon.

Where do you commute to? Most mornings I cycle from Marsden down Manchester Road and back, I've a few different circuits that are about 10-12 miles in length. Can't commute by bike as I need a car for client visits, so I cycle before I start the working day about 7am.

OP
OP
Iain p

Iain p

Where do you commute to? Most mornings I cycle from Marsden down Manchester Road and back, I've a few different circuits that are about 10-12 miles in length. Can't commute by bike as I need a car for client visits, so I cycle before I start the working day about 7am.

Set off from nields rd,opposite the school at about 7.00 and cycle to st andrews rd.

Top Bottom