Hello from Leicester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Finn

Hello everyone ,
My cake, coffee and beer intake levels dropped dangerously low last winter so joining here is part of a mission to remedy that situation. I shall be scouring the winter riding section for tips on bar mounted fan heaters for certain.
I have found a worrying side effect of cycling so far ! ... namely an increased appetite of healthy food and water consumption which is odd. Looking forward to hearing of good rides around my area and others from you all.
Just changed road bike from an XL SCR frame to a Large giant defy 2. Lesson learned there and can now take both hands of the bars to unwrap pies. That should be made part of any fitting process I think, but the difference in balance is a great revelation so far.
I'm very cynical about my love of winter cycling so am determined to expand my routes from the ever succesful placings I have scored in last autumns "Tour de My-living-room" & a very dissapointing showing last week during the "Vuelta du Hallway"

Ever Happy to chinwag and talk tips

Cheers

Hi Finn and :welcome: , you'll find this a very friendly place.

Good luck with finding those new routes, that's one of the great pleasures of cycling.

Top Bottom