Hello from Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BikeShapedObject

Formerly austin-towers
Hi chaps and chapettes!
I'm 34, from Liverpool, and I've recently started cycling. I bought a Challenge Atlantic from Argos a few weeks ago (it was on sale at 57 quid, I couldn't resist!). It's a bit of a heap of crap, but it's ok for starting on.... it's not too bad actually, just a tad heavy. Look forward to posting more on here and reading others posts. Bye for now! :sad:

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Hi Austin and welcome aboard.

The Argos bike is a bit of a bargain -ok it will probably rust up over the winter but if it gets you out and about so what.

OP
OP
BikeShapedObject

BikeShapedObject

Formerly austin-towers
accountantpete said:
Hi Austin and welcome aboard.

The Argos bike is a bit of a bargain -ok it will probably rust up over the winter but if it gets you out and about so what.

Thanks for the warm welcome peeps!

As for the bike, it's been sent back to Argos and they replaced with a new one, after a rather BLADDER BOILING incident where the rear wheel POPPED OUT OF IT'S FRAME like Judy Finnegans BAZOOKAS on a roundabout in Otterspool. Hopefully it won't happen again (the wheel AND Finnegan's LOVE-CUSHIONS...)

austin-towers said:
Thanks for the warm welcome peeps!

As for the bike, it's been sent back to Argos and they replaced with a new one, after a rather BLADDER BOILING incident where the rear wheel POPPED OUT OF IT'S FRAME like Judy Finnegans BAZOOKAS on a roundabout in Otterspool. Hopefully it won't happen again (the wheel AND Finnegan's LOVE-CUSHIONS...)

Nice description austin - you'll go far here...at least as far as Bikehut, and possibly further...:rofl:
(When was dear Judy caught on a roundabout at Otterspool by the way?:blush:)

Top Bottom