Hello from Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello to all forum members, ive just returned to cycling having had to scrap the car, ive decided against buying another and being a regular gym user thought the additional exercise would be beneficial. Im hoping to get into cycling and my longer term aim is to start to up my distances. A very informative forum.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Hi Belle Vue. :smile: John in Gorton

:welcome: I'm in Bolton. Try and get to the Skyride in Manchester on Sunday 7th August. It's a leisure thing, they close roads off in the city centre and the world and his wife can ride around to their hearts content. You can come and go as you please and do as much or as little as you want.

Check it out HERE and view the attached map below for details :thumbsup:

Attachments

• SkyRideManchester2011.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 51

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Hi guys, john, i drink in gorton although im from ashton, i use the vale cottage.

Lol. the only posh pub in Gorton. I don't drink in pubs / clubs anymore. I think I over did the pubs and clubs from 1987 till 2008. They closed my locals down The Bulls Head & The Pomona lol. Most my old boozing mates drink in the Lord Nelson nowadays. Im not missing anything with not going in that place :smile:

I prefer cafes and cake nowadays with the bike lol :smile:

Welcome here on cyclechat

John.

Corgi Kid

Hello from the posh end of the M62
laugh.gif

Hello from the posh end of the M62
laugh.gif

I don't get it, thats either Liverpool or Leeds???????

Calm down, calm down, I'm joking :biggrin:

29062_Large_Image.jpg

OP
OP
B

bellevueace

Regular
Will check out the sky ride sounds good, i remember the pamona from years ago john, also the bulls head, im into real ales and they are always on form in the vale. A few of the riders pop into the lord nelson after aces meets, or they used to last season at least.

Top Bottom