Hello from Newcastle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,

My name is Chris, just bought myself a Boardman road comp.
Owned numerous mtb's over the years but decided to try a road bike and I am loving it.
I ride 11 miles to work each day but I am often tempted to keep riding straight past! :smile:

Hope to learn new tricks on here and will help out where I can

Chris

Welcome fellow geordie! A lot of shandy drinking southerners on here but they are a good bunch.

Made the tranistion to roadie myself a couple of years ago and im the same as you, I love it. Still have the MTB and love that too!
Been toying with the idea of joining a club but never got round to it yet.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi The Hood.. welcome aboard good ship Cycle Chat.. get involved.. the posters are a good bunch in here..

Sam Kennedy

Yay! Another Geordie!
If the road cycling bug really takes hold, you should consider joining the Gosforth RC, it's the biggest, best and nicest club in the North East!

But for now just enjoy your bike!

Also if you don't mind me asking, where abouts in Newcastle are you?

bauldbairn

Welcome to the CC forums.

Glad your enjoying your new roadbike - there's a good few Boardman owners on here now.

All the best.

Keith Oates

Janner
Welcome onboard the hood, and I hope you enjoy using the forum and I'm sure riding the Boardman will be fun. Having a roadie and a MTB means you have the best of both worlds and can change over when you need to have some variation in the riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom