Hello from Norfolk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stuwie

Hi All,

Hope your all well.

A little bit about myself and the reason why I join. My name is Stuwie, I'm 5',6'' weight in at 16 stone and have massive legs. I play as a Prop in Rugby for my local team and I enjoy cycling in late spring/summer because the rugby session has finished.

I join because I'm after some bib short because I'm getting sick and tried of having a sore stomach from wearing short can you recommend me a pair or am I just to short and large?

Many Thanks
Stu

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
No, but :welcome: :smile:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Me? I couldn't, am yet to ride fast enough for long enough for my denim shorts to be inadequate
whistling.gif
biggrin.gif

But there are plenty here who can, especially if you drop a question in the Bikes, Accessories, Kit and Clothing section.

edinburgh_col

Regular
Hi All,

Hope your all well.

A little bit about myself and the reason why I join. My name is Stuwie, I'm 5',6'' weight in at 16 stone and have massive legs. I play as a Prop in Rugby for my local team and I enjoy cycling in late spring/summer because the rugby session has finished.

I join because I'm after some bib short because I'm getting sick and tried of having a sore stomach from wearing short can you recommend me a pair or am I just to short and large?

Many Thanks
Stu

Welcome Stuwie :hello:

Top Bottom