Hello from North Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FatSchmidt

Hello,

I've joined the wonderful world of cycle commuting after landing an office job following 15 years 'on the road'...

It's only a 6mile commute each way, but the route home is a never ending incline and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel it 😂

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
:welcome:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Welcome :welcome:

Give it a couple of months and while that steady climb on the way home is never going to disappear it will become much less of an issue. In fact, you may find you actually enjoy the workout after a day in the office, I know I certainly find the energetic ride home after a hard day really clears the mind.
Where are you riding from/to, there's sure to be someone else on here you might cross paths with. :okay:
The best bit is when you arrive at work in the depths of winter when it's -5°C and there is snow on the ground, much to the surprise of your colleagues who will think you are now some kind of mad daredevil superman!!! :laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hello,

I've joined the wonderful world of cycle commuting after landing an office job following 15 years 'on the road'...

It's only a 6mile commute each way, but the route home is a never ending incline and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel it 😂
:welcome:
The climb from work to home will soon get easier, and as @I like Skol says you can use it as a de-stress time on the way home.

Top Bottom