Hello from North Somerset (near Bristol UK)!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello everyone, I have just joined this forum, so saying hello :smile:
I'm a keen recreational cyclist, and have been all my life (although my middle aged 'crash cushion' is not exactly aerodynamic)! Hehe. I have two Kona's and love them dearly. Currently as I type this, upgrading one of them with better parts. I'm fairly fit, and with average confidence riding the UK's challenging roads, both day and night. But now turning into a 'dry weather cyclist' meaning only riding when the ground is not too wet :P
If you are a nice, kind and genuinely friendly sort of person, then do say 'hi' and don't be shy (especially if you are Canadian or Scandinavian).

Last edited:

colly

Re member eR
:welcome:

OP
OP
U

User84300

Are there any nice cycling people here from Bristol, Bath, North Somerset? Or maybe Taunton, Exeter, Oxford, places I sometimes like to go for cycling? :smile:

rivers

How far can I go?
Hey, hola mi amiga :smile: (This is the limit of spanish language, hehe!) I have spanish friends in Bristol, lovely friendly people :smile: I hope this forum is friendly and goodwilled :smile: Rivers, what kind of cycling do you do?

I'm not really spanish, just figured i'd put something a bit different than everyone else. I'm mostly a roadie, based in South Bristol and a member of Salt and Sham in Keynsham.

Hi and :welcome: from across the border .

OP
OP
U

User84300

Hello nice pedalling people! Thank you very much for your kind thoughtful welcomes! Maybe one day, i might ride with some of you!? :smile:

Top Bottom