Hello from North Vancouver, Canada :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Welcome Misti 👋

Looking forward to some of your pics. And hoping I can control my jealousy 🤣

OP
OP
Misti

Misti

Welcome Misti 👋

Looking forward to some of your pics. And hoping I can control my jealousy 🤣
Well, my pics aren't that great! My son's are though, hahah he's a nutcase- almost 14 and him and his buddies get to ride the greatest playground ever. Trails are mint right now though :smile:

Attachments

• image0000001.jpg
    image0000001.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi Misty
Not been thru your back yard for a few years, so I imagine it has grown, like all popular areas of the Great White North 🇨🇦. Many moons ago lived eastwards in ON. My niece is in BC altho Panorama may as well be in a different time zone it is so far from you.
Hope you find here fun and friendly, most folk are.
Welcome.

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
Another Canadian!

I’m so happy as I was feeling quite lonely.

Welcome aboard!

ExBrit

Über Member
Welcome. Are you referring to Vancouver Island? Or one of the Vancouver cities? I've done a lot of riding in the southern part of the island. Love the Galloping Goose and Lochside trails.

OP
OP
Misti

Misti

Another Canadian!

I’m so happy as I was feeling quite lonely.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. Are you referring to Vancouver Island? Or one of the Vancouver cities? I've done a lot of riding in the southern part of the island. Love the Galloping Goose and Lochside trails.
YAY! Canadians :smile:
I'm referring to North Vancouver, just outside of Vancouver proper. We have some of the best mountain biking in the world right in our backyard :smile: Vancouver island is great too. I used to live in Victoria and there are some pretty areas to ride there too :smile:

Top Bottom