Hello from North Yorkshire.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just registered after finding the forum (via Google, whilst searching for advice on a decent way to keep my clothes pressed whilst commuting, seriously!)

I'm now 36 and finding myself drawn back to cycling - currently commuting to the local train station on a seriously old DiamondBack Klunker - Hopefully about to purchase something with a tad more style and comfort.

Just thought I'd say hello. I'm looking forward to being an active forum member :sad:

John

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :sad:

bauldbairn

ma-de said:
Just thought I'd say hello. I'm looking forward to being an active forum member :sad:

John

Hello John and Welcome to the CC forums. :smile:

Can't you leave your pressed clothes at work - or take an iron in. :biggrin: - :ohmy: - :ohmy:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Hi John & welcome, can't offer any advice on keeping shirts pressed, as I dont commute every day, so take a load in when i drive there :smile:
I'll keep an eye out for Diamond Back at Sherburn & give you a wave. I'll be the guy sat at the front of the train ;)

OP
OP
ma-de

ma-de

Hi John & welcome, can't offer any advice on keeping shirts pressed, as I dont commute every day, so take a load in when i drive there :smile:
I'll keep an eye out for Diamond Back at Sherburn & give you a wave. I'll be the guy sat at the front of the train ;)

I'll look out for you - I travel by train to Scarborough every day (the DiamondBack has been retired now - I'm riding a 2007 Claud Butler Levante with fancy wheels!)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello John and welcome to CycleChat. They are a friendly bunch on here so get stuck in.

Top Bottom