Hello from Northwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twowheeler

Regular
Hi Shaun - hi everybody,

My name is Gordon and I'm a tourist - recreation rider.
There are some pretty good cycle tracks around here and so I think I am pretty lucky.
At the moment I ride an ancient (well early 80's vintage) Claud Butler tourer which is
too large for me. It's a hand me down - so I'm in the market for something with a
smaller frame.

Do you remember when you were at school and Claud Butlers were like really the thing
to own? I remember going round the bike sheds with my mates and looking at all the bikes.
That should give you a clue to my age. I'm 55 lo0l

Mostly I tend to "read the mail" rather than post alot.

But hi to everyone..

Gordon

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Hello. Cheshire is a great cycle county.

ZIZAG

Veteran
Welcome and hello . :rolleyes:
Yes you are right about the Cycle tracks . I cycled around Northwich a couple of weeks ago Anderton /Marston And Through to And the lovely Marbury park On the tracks . I had cycled from Wilmslow area around the Cheshire Cycleway . Got slightly carried away with myself exploreing came back via Budworth ,Pickmere ,Tabley Knutsford. And Ashley and Styal . Toted up a nice 40miler for the day .:wub:
I have an old steel frame Raleigh vintage tourer . From 1970 .:ohmy: Its very reliable and get me from A-B.
P.S I'm a smidgin bit older than you . by 10years ;) . " Yes I do remember the Claude Butlers ".
:cheers:

Hi two wheeler welcome to the forum
wave.gif

Top Bottom