Hello from Plymouth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Martinm

Regular
Hi all.

Just waiting for a new bike from H*****ds (not Harrods ;)). Haven't cycled since I was a youngster but wanted to do my bit for the planet.... and to stop the waistline expanding any more.

Have purchased a hybrid as I don't feel confident enough to go for a full on roadie yet as my fingers are thicker than most of thier tyres.

Hope to pick up a lot of tips and maybe, one day, pass on something helpful in return.

ATB

Martin

Hello Martin.
wave.gif
Which hybrid did you get?

Keith Oates

Janner
Cycling up the hills around Plymouth should soon start to reduce the waistline. Hope you enjoy the forum once you've looked around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
M

Martinm

Regular
Hi Martin, good to have a rider from the area. I'm at Landrake, any time you fancy a little blast let me know.:rolleyes:

+1 on that one. I've lost 3lbs since I bought the bike last Saturday! As much as I don't like steep hills at the moment they do have their uses :biggrin:

Hi ukmoto.

I'll see if I can get to the end of the road without passing out from exhaustion before I drag someone else out on a wobble
whistling.gif
I know there are some hills in Plymouth but you must be quite fit to start cycling living in a valley!

OP
OP
M

Martinm

Regular
Cycling up the hills around Plymouth should soon start to reduce the waistline. Hope you enjoy the forum once you've looked around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Keith.

Thanks for the welcome.

I've already warned SWMBO that she may get a few calls for a lift home over the next weeks
icon_lol.gif

Top Bottom