Hello from Portslade/Hove area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DocB

Hi there :hello:

I'm currently in process of deciding what bike to get to transport myself and son on daily basis. My son would be in/on bike about 4miles a day and myself a total of 11miles daily. I've seen lots of trailers in the area but also scary near-miss accidents, which puts me off them. Is anyone else in the area commuting by bike daily? i'll be heading from near portslad eold village through to hospital in Brighton...be good to here from others for advice/recommendations and experiences. Also be nice to have a use for the bike at weekends perhaps taking trips on more scenic routes for fun!

BTW if anyone knows of any cargo/child carrier bikes in the area for test drives give me a shout - be very helpful!

I do also have other interests including the usual films/music/theatre, I bake novelty cakes from time to time for fun, when I have spare time I love cooking big many course meals for friends, and I also would love to travel a bit more..perhaps in the future on my bike! I also speak some spanish (castellano).

Anyone wants to get in touch be great to hear from you!

Chau! :smile:

Top Bottom