Hello from rainy Essex, I need help.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benthedoon

Hi,
I have been on and off bikes for years but more off for the last few years, I currently have a F/S MTB which has served it's purpose (rides with the kids, popping to the shops) however, I'm looking at getting a road bike and taking my riding more seriously, I live near Colchester so my local bike shop is interbike. They definitely know what they're talking about but I have no knowledge of the Schils bikes they sell, can anyone enlighten me? the frames etc. all seem well made and the made to measure service would seem to be a good idea as I'm used to MTB geomotry but as to whether they're Market stall quality with a Scott price tag I don't know.
Any help greatly appreciated.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Schils are a Belgian frame maker - don't know anyone who has ridden one to comment.

Here's their site.

http://www.veloschils.com/html/about_us.html

OP
OP
Benthedoon

Benthedoon

Thanks for the link accountantpete, the website was quite an interesting read and did confirm that as a company they have a bit of knowledge and experience behind them.
The components are a choice of either Shimano or Campag. so that's a good thing, Ive narrowed my search to the Schils or an off the shelf Scott Speedster - it's flip a coin time I think.

Top Bottom