Hello From Rochdale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hicky

Guru
New to the forum after lurking for a month now.
Bought a Sirrius on the C2W scheme...and actually do cycle in oddly.
So if you see a black helmet rider plumbing along from Manchester to Rochdale tip me a nod:thumbsup:
As an ex Motorbike rider I've been twisting my head(easier than nodding and more noticable) at other riders getting strange looks if any at all.

Anyway....a touch lighter both in wallet (thanks aldi/lidl) and weight.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome: to CC

daddyshambles

Über Member
hello there from paisley
New to the forum after lurking for a month now.
Bought a Sirrius on the C2W scheme...and actually do cycle in oddly.
So if you see a black helmet rider plumbing along from Manchester to Rochdale tip me a nod:thumbsup:
As an ex Motorbike rider I've been twisting my head(easier than nodding and more noticable) at other riders getting strange looks if any at all.

Anyway....a touch lighter both in wallet (thanks aldi/lidl) and weight.

babycake

Hello, i'm a newbie too, welcome to the forums!
wave.gif

Svendo

Guru
Hi there and welcome.
I'm also in loverly Rochdale, there's a few forum members round this neck of the woods.
There's a few thinking of doing this ride: https://www.cyclechat.net/
and some looking at the shorter alternative: http://www.halifaxctc.org.uk/WestYorkshireSR/west_yorkshire_____super__randon_MF.htm
Both enterable on the day, although nice to let the organiser, Chris know for the catering numbers.
If your commuting to Manchester at all regularly you should have no problem with the mellow ride.

OP
OP
Hicky

Hicky

Guru
Hello
Thanks for the heads up Svendo but I dont think I'd enter an organised event till I'd met/been out with a few people first.

If there is something a little less formal going on soon please count me in!:thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hello
Thanks for the heads up Svendo but I dont think I'd enter an organised event till I'd met/been out with a few people first.

If there is something a little less formal going on soon please count me in!:thumbsup:
Welcome to CC Hicky.

I usually organise a CC forum ride from Hebden Bridge every couple of months or so and it has been a while since the last one so I'll probably suggest one in October. It would be a hilly 50 miles or so and you'd be welcome to join us if that's the kind of thing you like.

Top Bottom