Hello from Rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willd

Veteran
I've had a road bike for about 4 or 5 years, but for most of them it's been sat in the shed. I did cycle a bit on a very old heavy hybrid, around the local estate with the kids. Since the middle of April though I've made an effort to try and get out every day and have been about 40 times so far, done about 350 miles and lost half a stone. As I'm working from home I can easily do 5-6 miles during my lunch break.
Not a fan of rain, but will be going out for the rest of the year too (when it's dry!).

13 rider

Guru
Welcome :welcome: to the forum from up the road in Leicester . You seem to going quite well keep it up

OP
OP
Willd

Willd

Veteran
Thanks everyone. I've mostly been out around the North-west of Rugby so far and when I've exhausted that I'll move southward. There are some nice roads around Southam, including Napton hill to look forward to :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. I've mostly been out around the North-west of Rugby so far and when I've exhausted that I'll move southward. There are some nice roads around Southam, including Napton hill to look forward to :rolleyes:
It’s a nice area of the world to ride in. Enjoy it.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Well done. Don't worry about the rain - it actually doesn't rain that often, although the weather at the start of the year was going to prove me wrong.
It is great to explore the local area by bike. You visit places and see things that you wouldn't normally see.

Top Bottom