Hello from Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fieldy

Hello

It may be the excitement of the Tour de France or the build up to the Olympic Games, but I've recently taken up cycling in a desperate bid to get fit. I previously did a little bit of running but, I have to admit, I enjoy cycling a lot more. I anticipate having a million questions, so I decided to join the forum to give me a bit of support!!

My bike is pretty basic, but I will see how I get on. I'm hoping to gradually increase my distances and see where it takes me :smile:

snorri

Legendary Member
Welcome to CC Fieldy:smile:
Gradually increasing distances seems a good way of going about it. A good indicator of progress is when you have to take a tent and sleeping bag with you and return home the next day.:thumbsup:

Fubar

Guru
Hi and :welcome: Fieldy. There are quite a few scots on here, where are you from? I'm in Dunfermline but there is quite a spread across the country on here. Regards, Mark

OP
OP
F

Fieldy

Hi Fubar. I'm from Greenock, but live in Glasgow now.

Thanks Snorri. I think I'm a long way away from requiring the tent and sleeping bag, but thanks for the vote of confidence :smile:

Fubar

Guru
Hi Fubar. I'm from Greenock, but live in Glasgow now.

Thanks Snorri. I think I'm a long way away from requiring the tent and sleeping bag, but thanks for the vote of confidence :smile:

There are a couple of CC Ecosse rides currently in the "Informal Rides" section, keep an eye out for rides out in Scotland if you are interested in going out in a group. Regards, Mark

Get In The Van

Welcome from West Lothian where many of your kindred (weegies) have ended up! :laugh:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: Fieldy, I'm in Rutherglen, but you can find me a bit allover the place: look our for a shiny red helmet ^_^

Top Bottom