Hello from Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chief Broom

Veteran
leisure cyclist, average 100 miles weekly usually about the lochs of Scotland
Hi julieh welcome to the forum ^_^ ive only been here 5mins myself but everyone seems very friendly with a wealth of knowledge which theyre very helpful with! Ive only recently started cycling and find its great for exploring and wildlife watching as you go- nearly ran over a weasel tuther day ^_^ Enjoy the forum, Cheers CB

Joe V

leisure cyclist, average 100 miles weekly usually about the lochs of Scotland
Hello Julieh. I too have just joined. I currently ride about 8 to 10 miles a day in the Appalachian mountains of Pennsylvania. I am always looking for level trails.

Joe V

Welcome to the forum from Auld Reekie.
Hi and :welcome:.

100 miles a week !:ohmy:. Perhaps I should ask you for advice ? :whistle:
I just fell in love with the scenery. I usually do 8 miles in the morning and about the same in the evening. I do not sleep well so my day usually starts around 0400 and ends at midnight. So basically I am always looking for something to do. Great to hear for you I hope we can continue to communicate.

I just fell in love with the scenery. I usually do 8 miles in the morning and about the same in the evening. I do not sleep well so my day usually starts around 0400 and ends at midnight. So basically I am always looking for something to do. Great to hear for you I hope we can continue to communicate.
There is some lovely scenery up there.

Top Bottom