Hello From Somerset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spinner

Been cycling for a year or so and finally bucked up the courage to go beyond 30 miles and tackle Cheddar Gorge (all in one crazy day), which is mapped on the following: www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=26187.
Tick the "Show Elevation Data" - Ha, so much for Somerset Levels! - Great fun and views whizzing down into Wells though, but I can hardly walk today!

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
spinner said:
Been cycling for a year or so and finally bucked up the courage to go beyond 30 miles and tackle Cheddar Gorge (all in one crazy day), which is mapped on the following: www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=26187.
Tick the "Show Elevation Data" - Ha, so much for Somerset Levels! - Great fun and views whizzing down into Wells though, but I can hardly walk today!

Welcome Spinner and look forward to seeing you in Wells next Sunday :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
spinner

spinner

Thank you all for your welcome, and Speck; I'm not the fastest of riders and heading into the 45mph south westerly winds forecast for Sunday, I'll end up cycling backwards! But I'll be thinking of you and good luck.

jeltz

Veteran
MG_124.gif
from me too :wacko:

bauldbairn

Belated :smile: to the CC forum. Happy New Year to you when it comes. :smile:

Top Bottom