Hello from South London

Bezzer

To say hello and thanks to those who've posted on this great site. Been looking at it for a few days since I got my bike. So much helpful info and has been nice to read. Need to get a lock before I can venture out of the house and am scared as I'm a bit unfit. Ok, quite a bit unfit.
Looking forward to some peaceful cycles along the river and eventually a commute, ten miles each way. I will do it soon!
Safe journeys everybody:smile:

bauldbairn

Hello and Welcome to the CC forums. :biggrin:

Just get stuck in and do it at your own pace - cycle tracks/canal paths whatever, as long as you enjoy it. ;)

Good luck!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Welcome Bezzer...
Watch out for the Cycle Chat Bromley Massive cycling through Vauxhall most Sunday's at about 9.30am for a trip to Hyde Park.. you are more then welcome to join us en route..

Bezzer said:
To say hello and thanks to those who've posted on this great site. Been looking at it for a few days since I got my bike. So much helpful info and has been nice to read. Need to get a lock before I can venture out of the house and am scared as I'm a bit unfit. Ok, quite a bit unfit.
Looking forward to some peaceful cycles along the river and eventually a commute, ten miles each way. I will do it soon!
Safe journeys everybody:smile:
Wot Ian says, Bezzer. (Best sarf lundun accent). Come along to Wellington Arch in the centre of Hyde Park Corner for a 10am 'off' this Sunday. Don't worry about what you wear - let us be the judge of that. :biggrin:
Seriously, come along and roll around in a "not too serious fashion at conversational pace". You can loll around all afternoon as we'll be done and dusted by late morning.

Top Bottom