Hello from South London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bezzer

To say hello and thanks to those who've posted on this great site. Been looking at it for a few days since I got my bike. So much helpful info and has been nice to read. Need to get a lock before I can venture out of the house and am scared as I'm a bit unfit. Ok, quite a bit unfit.
Looking forward to some peaceful cycles along the river and eventually a commute, ten miles each way. I will do it soon!
Safe journeys everybody:smile:

bauldbairn

Hello and Welcome to the CC forums. :biggrin:

Just get stuck in and do it at your own pace - cycle tracks/canal paths whatever, as long as you enjoy it. ;)

Good luck!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Welcome Bezzer...
Watch out for the Cycle Chat Bromley Massive cycling through Vauxhall most Sunday's at about 9.30am for a trip to Hyde Park.. you are more then welcome to join us en route..

Bezzer said:
To say hello and thanks to those who've posted on this great site. Been looking at it for a few days since I got my bike. So much helpful info and has been nice to read. Need to get a lock before I can venture out of the house and am scared as I'm a bit unfit. Ok, quite a bit unfit.
Looking forward to some peaceful cycles along the river and eventually a commute, ten miles each way. I will do it soon!
Safe journeys everybody:smile:

Wot Ian says, Bezzer. (Best sarf lundun accent). Come along to Wellington Arch in the centre of Hyde Park Corner for a 10am 'off' this Sunday. Don't worry about what you wear - let us be the judge of that. :biggrin:
Seriously, come along and roll around in a "not too serious fashion at conversational pace". You can loll around all afternoon as we'll be done and dusted by late morning.

Top Bottom