Hello from south Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Silverfox62

I am a regular cyclist, both commuter and at weekends. I use mostly my Brompton to get about and have just had an accident where the bike snapped in two beneath me whilst heading into Manchester town centre from Hulme. I would be grateful to share others experiences where they have suffered similar issues with their Brompton and would love to hear if anyone has got in touch with Brompton following anything like this instance.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'm liking the hello, not the snap! You'll get more responses if you repost in the "Folding Bikes" subforum. https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/folding-bikes.51/

OP
OP
Silverfox62

Silverfox62

:welcome:
Sorry to hear about the Brompton incident :sad:
Hi - many thanks for your welcome and kind thoughts! I should be back at work fairly soon - am getting used to the dental bridge that has replaced an upper canine, also looking forward to having my front incisor reconfigured and the remains of that tooth removed from inside my upper lip. Luckily I was wearing a helmet, otherwise the intra-cerebral haemorrhage I suffered could have been much worse.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Hi - many thanks for your welcome and kind thoughts! I should be back at work fairly soon - am getting used to the dental bridge that has replaced an upper canine, also looking forward to having my front incisor reconfigured and the remains of that tooth removed from inside my upper lip. Luckily I was wearing a helmet, otherwise the intra-cerebral haemorrhage I suffered could have been much worse.

That sounds bloody nasty. Don't let turds who think they know better than you and wanna give it smart arsed comments wind you up.

Hello from Failsworth by the way. Stay safe.

Top Bottom