Hello from sunny Banknock,Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Coneypark

eldudino said:
Welcome to the jungle.

I'm just up the road in Bannockburn!

Good to know there is someone local. Well sort of local :-)
I could have come to visit you the other day when I was up at Carronbridge, that road has much bigger hills than I remember!

lazyfatgit

G'day, welcome.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Coneypark said:
Good to know there is someone local. Well sort of local :-)
I could have come to visit you the other day when I was up at Carronbridge, that road has much bigger hills than I remember!

That's one of my favourite rides - out from Bburn, along to Cbridge then round kippen and back to Stirling. Hilly but absolutely lovely. Give us a shout if you fancy going for a ride at some point.

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
That's one of my favourite rides - out from Bburn, along to Cbridge then round kippen and back to Stirling. Hilly but absolutely lovely. Give us a shout if you fancy going for a ride at some point.

You do it clockwise?

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
I've still to try that route, maybe this weekend if the weather's agreeable.

I'll join you if you're up for it? Maybe miss out the North Third though and go from Chartershall-Carron Bridge-Fintry-Kippen-Stirling?

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
I'll join you if you're up for it? Maybe miss out the North Third though and go from Chartershall-Carron Bridge-Fintry-Kippen-Stirling?

I'd be following you, so whatever! Saturday or Sunday?

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
I'd be following you, so whatever! Saturday or Sunday?

We should probably invite Coneypark as it's his welcome thread! ;)

Saturday morning is good for me - early though, I need to be back by lunchtime ish to go through to Embra so leave about 8ish?

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
We should probably invite Coneypark as it's his welcome thread! :blush:

Saturday morning is good for me - early though, I need to be back by lunchtime ish to go through to Embra so leave about 8ish?

Sounds fine, meet you in the carpark in Bannockburn behind the shops?

gavintc

Guru
I will admit to doing a quick google to find Banknock. Indeed, having found it, I think I have cycled through it. Can't remember it - sorry, but most of the central belt is pretty much the same, same.

Anyway on that note, welcome. Hope you enjoy the fun.

Top Bottom