Hello from Sunny Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Oh no! I didn't mean that the area was rough! Just roughly defining the area! Oh dear... don't want to make enemies already! :laugh:

Sounds like there's a lot going on, which is awesome. I'll certainly look into all of this or contact you once I'm biked up and have had a few runs :smile: Thanks for the heads up! I LOVE cake... :birthday:

Some bits of Dunfermline are VERY rough...

Col5632

Guru
Some bits of Dunfermline are VERY rough...

You think that's bad just walk down Cowdenbeath high street on a week day :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Oh no! I didn't mean that the area was rough! Just roughly defining the area! Oh dear... don't want to make enemies already! :laugh:
Hole ... digging ... :stop:

:giggle:
EDIT: Wow I just looked at the thread for 'Drawing the Dugs Heid'... hopefully the normal ones are a bit more timid for the beginners lol At least it's stated that this is NOT for beginners, or I'd feel very inadequate!!
It wasn't so very long ago that @Fubar would quail and gibber at a proposed ride like that ... ^_^.

A year or two down the line and he's organising them. :laugh:

OP
OP
dst87

dst87

It wasn't so very long ago that @Fubar would quail and gibber at a proposed ride like that ... ^_^.

A year or two down the line and he's organising them. :laugh:

Oh well, perhaps there's hope for me yet!

I think I might pop to Braehead tomorrow and have a chat. No guarantee of a purchase, but if I get on with them I might be a proud bicycle owner tomorrow! (How long before I can call myself a cyclist??)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
(How long before I can call myself a cyclist??
As soon as you've ridden the bike :bicycle: ... and got the bug ! :ohmy: :wahhey:

Col5632

Guru
It's a slippery slop [Mod Edit - I think he means slope - but he does live in Cowdenbeath, so one never knows ! :unsure:], I never thought I would wear lycra, a helmet or cycling shoes and now I wear all :laugh:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Hi Duncan, welcome aboard from Larbert!.

rides are mostly shorter and more social than the Dogs head, the size of that ride is just a sign of how us all cycling together had brought us all along.for many of us a couple of year ago, 100 miles was a good month never mind a day!

have a nosey in the irn Bru thread in the cafe forum, and ask away with any questions as evryone is super helpful, even your fellow fifers and those Edinburgers :P

Hopefully meet you soon on a ride

McBrian

Hi Duncan/Hi all,

Just joined but really nice to see quite a few members from Central Scotland especially from the Kingdom.

Top Bottom