Hello from Sunny Southport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

db05

Hello all!

Found this site whilst reasearching the best way to safely transport two little ones about (aged 3 and 18 months)

I haven't cycled for years but I am aiming to get fit (and hopefully get my figure back) whilst enjoying taking my preschooler to nursery.

Having researched all options, taking into account my fairly limited budget, my preferred option seems to be a Pashley Tricycle with child seats (If any of you have any experience of these I would love to hear your thoughts) I think I can get hold of the tricycle but am struggling to find the child seats. I have put a wanted post in the classifieds but again if any of you have any info on these it would be greatly appreciated. Even better if anyone has the aforementioned cycle with seats for sale that would be fantastic but I guess that may be too much to hope for!!

I live in Southport which is fairly flat so I'm hoping it will be kind to me as I regain my cycling legs!

I'm looking forward to getting fit and enjoying a bit of the great outdoors with my family.

Hi db5 and :welcome: . Apologies I can't assist you re the seats, but I'm sure some one on hear can/point you in the right direction.

Top Bottom