Hello from Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattjg01

Regular
Unfortunately not able to match some of the exotic locations mentioned in these intros. I'm Matt from Chobham in Surrey. I've been gradually getting more into cycling after finding my knees unable to cope with the high impact of running and football. Looking forward to finding out more about great routes arond the UK and lots of advice.

Chris S

Legendary Member
:welcome:

All uphill

Still rolling along
Unfortunately not able to match some of the exotic locations mentioned in these intros. I'm Matt from Chobham in Surrey. I've been gradually getting more into cycling after finding my knees unable to cope with the high impact of running and football. Looking forward to finding out more about great routes arond the UK and lots of advice.

Welcome!

My advice is to head west!

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Greetings!
Hope the cycling is kinder on your knees. It seems to improve the stability of mine.

I cycled past Cobham earlier; a little dull; light drizzle in the air.
I imagine Chobam is almost identical.

ExBrit

Über Member
I went to college in Guildford. Some nice riding around there and Hampshire too. It suffers a bit from yahoos in range rovers. I always assumed Chobham was a typo. Bit confusing there's a Cobham and a Chobham. Welcome.

OP
OP
M

mattjg01

Regular
Yeah, frequently have people assuming we mean Cobham. There is some lovely routes out through the Surrey hills.

Top Bottom