Hello from the Dr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dr Jon

Hi all, I have been browsing the forums for a week or so now and thought I would join up.

Just a small introduction to me, I am Jonathan from Leicestershire, I am currently studying for my PHd. I have been cycling and commuting for 6 years now. My real interest is mountain biking however, last week I went to my LBS and ordered a Specialized Sectuer elite. I am now waiting for them to get that in for me.

My currently bike list is:
Giant xtc
Santa Cruz chameleon
---Specialized Sectuer Elite

So I hope thats introduced me a little, if any one wants to ask me any thing else give me a shout :smile:

bauldbairn

Hello and Welcome to CC. ;)

OP
OP
D

Dr Jon

Hi scoosh, I am currently commencing research into new materials for additive manufacturing, for further use within the medical industry. Sorry its a little tricky to explain.

Jon

colly

Re member eR
Hi Jon, :ohmy:

Nice to see you here.

Dr Jon said:
if any one wants to ask me any thing else give me a shout :biggrin:

Err? Well, um, I have been getting these pains in my back .............................

aJohnson

Hallo and :rolleyes:

OP
OP
D

Dr Jon

I study at De Montfort Uni Leicester, one of only three uni's in the UK to undertake work in the area.

redddraggon said:
Which university?

Funny you say that Colly, I was looking at spinal implants today, maybe you need one, or need to adjust your bike :becool:

postman

Legendary Member
This Spesh Elite is getting very popular .

Got mine today .

I hope you enjoy it as much as i am going to enjoy mine .

And welcome .

OP
OP
D

Dr Jon

Mine is on order, waiting for the shop to get it in, but yes I am incredibly eager. I havent been on a road bike for a few years but I do enjoy riding them, and the spesh is certainly becoming a renouned bike.

Top Bottom