Hello from the flat lands of Lincoln.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dragonsnapper

Evening all.
I’ve just taken up riding at the sprightly age of 71. I’ve been able to ride since a kid but have only taken it up 5 weeks ago.
I was walking my dog when a car pulled up and the lady passenger asked “ excuse me who ate all the pies?” Caused great mirth from family and friends!
Since then I’ve been going out most days and can achieve 25 to 35 miles. By the end of summer I want to be able to ride 60 miles in one go.
The thing that has surprised me the most is that I really enjoy it.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and a very warm :welcome: to you. You're doing very well after only 5 weeks. Nice to hear you're enjoying it so much.:dance:

OP
OP
D

dragonsnapper

Hi thanks for all your warm welcome.
Screenman, went through Bardney today, went from North Hykeham to Southrey. 34 miles, want to go to Boston by the end of summer on the riverside ride.

Evening all.
I’ve just taken up riding at the sprightly age of 71. I’ve been able to ride since a kid but have only taken it up 5 weeks ago.
I was walking my dog when a car pulled up and the lady passenger asked “ excuse me who ate all the pies?” Caused great mirth from family and friends!
Since then I’ve been going out most days and can achieve 25 to 35 miles. By the end of summer I want to be able to ride 60 miles in one go.
The thing that has surprised me the most is that I really enjoy it.
Well done on getting out there and welcome to cc.

Top Bottom