Hello from the Rhondda Valleys, South Wales.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Mark from the Rhondda, South Wales. Nearly 36, work in the local hospital. 7.4 miles return journey to work and back is my aim at the moment. The route is downhill mainly to work and uphill coming home :sad:

Had a Honda Pantheon 125cc scooter for this purpose for the last 18 months, but needed a car of my own as the misses was pi55ed off with me using her car.

DSCF0692-1.jpg

So I sold the scooter and bought a 53 reg Ford Ka Sport as my new steed and a new Carrera Subway Limited Edition to use back and forth to work, EVENTUALLY ;)

Here's a few piccies,
15052011102.jpg

15052011103.jpg

Have been this weekend to buy some mitts for the hands, and a Bell helmet to protect my bonce. Being a motorcyclist I know how important protection is :rolleyes: .

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi

Those Subways have a good rep. Infact I almost got one myself, 3 years ago but saw a Specialized Globe on sale the day before I was due to collect the Subway. Looks just the job to get you up and down the valleys :smile: As the Autumn is rapidly coming, seems the perfect time to get out there and get some grime on those pristine looking white rims!

Top Bottom