Hello From the Sunny South East

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hello everyone my name is Dave and as I treated myself to an Apollo Slant MTB I thought I`d join a cycle forum, and this was the first I found. I`m 58yrs old and the last time I rode a bike was many many years ago.
Welcome to the forum Dave.:welcome: All the information you need, and much more is here.

lazybloke

Let's go sledding
I'm usually a road cyclist but there's something wonderful about getting away from tarmac on a mountain bike, particularly pottering around on shaded bridleways in woodland. Mind you, roads are still quieter than normal; there's good cycling at the mo.

Welcome, and enjoy!

OP
Mr Whyte

Mr Whyte

I'm usually a road cyclist but there's something wonderful about getting away from tarmac on a mountain bike, particularly pottering around on shaded bridleways in woodland. Mind you, roads are still quieter than normal; there's good cycling at the mo.

Welcome, and enjoy!

Thank you, I have just treated my self to a Whyte Ridgeway Hybrid as wanted better breaks and a lighter bike.

lazybloke

Let's go sledding
Not such a sunny South East today but looks like good weather for the weekend; got any plans?
I'm trying to chose between a Surrey Hills MTB ride, or digging out a road bike and heading Londonwards in early hours. Was thinking of a loop taking in Richmond Park, but access is still restricted to limited weekday hours.

OP
Mr Whyte

Mr Whyte

Not such a sunny South East today but looks like good weather for the weekend; got any plans?
I'm trying to chose between a Surrey Hills MTB ride, or digging out a road bike and heading Londonwards in early hours. Was thinking of a loop taking in Richmond Park, but access is still restricted to limited weekday hours.

Think it will be a nice slow ride from our flat to Hove Park, then down to the sea front.

Top Bottom