Hello from the Wirral/Chester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pieface

Hey there, I'm Dominic, I'm 21 and from the Wirral. I'm currently a student at the university of Chester so I'll be between the two depending on term time. Just ordered my first road bike today, a Vertigo Picadilly for £115 (I know it won't be great, but it's what a student budget can cope with ;)). Should be better than the current mountain bike I'm using anyway!

Here's my Strava with my currently whole one input from the other bike, hopefully will add more to it as the time comes :smile: thank you

http://app.strava.com/athletes/350837

phillc

Veteran
Hello Dominic and a warm welcome to CC.

phill

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
Welcome to the forum. When's the new stead going to arrive? I just looked on Tesco for the Picadilly, and it's the first bike I've seen where the bike specification has yes/ no answers to things like crankset or brake levers!!

Anyway, let us know how you get on, and enjoy being part of the CC community.

headcoat

Über Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am also from the Wirral and work in Chester, so regularly do that route as part of my commute, normally from Capenhurst to chester (about 6 miles)

OP
OP
Pieface

Pieface

Thank you for the welcome, it should be in my hands within a few hours. It's all good knowing it comes with brake levers knowing how rare they are on bikes :tongue:

Top Bottom