Hello from the Wirral

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobario

Veteran
Hello fellow Wirralonian.:hello: There are a couple more wirral members besides myself, I'm surprised they havn't popped in here to say hello yet.

OP
OP
P

Philip Osler

nice to meet you guys, I've cycled on and off for years but i'm just looking to get back into it, gonna try and start cycling to work a few times a week. Any tips?

john59

Guru
Welcome! What's the distance to work? A pump and repair kit should be on top of your list, as well as a lock to secure your bike at work.

John

OP
OP
P

Philip Osler

Hi John, about 9 miles, I did a 12 and 15 mile ride last week in France on holiday and they were not too bad! Think I just need some early morning motivation! I've got a spare tube and a puncture repair kit, think I need a decent bike pump for on the road!

Cheers

Phil

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Hi Phil, I'm quite often on the Wirral cycling, nice and flat and with a good few cycle paths.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

Philip Osler

Finally completed my first journey to and from work 16 miles in total did it in about 35 minutes each way, very happy with that now just to keep it up!

For a minute, I thought that said 16 miles in 35 minutes. Most people would be happy with that, including Wiggins.

Top Bottom