Hello from USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
welcome
would love to see a pic of your 95 dale.

I have one of these
https://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?item=37111
the welding on the US made frame (2002) is wonderful.
A world away from the pig ugly "pie-crust" welding you so often see these days.
Now broken down though.
I use it as a secondary frame for wheelbuilding etc, mainly because of dale's bizarre fondness for non standards and suspension that is just too much of a maintenance fag.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
I like how there is a need for subtitles, although Gouda is misspelled.

And often mispronounced, apparently.

View: https://youtu.be/YrI2-bZ7wpc

I now know more about fricatives than I did this morning.

Just an Illinoisans' perspective. "State Sovereignty, National Unity”

Them's fighting words. Believe it or not, my wife and I were discussing states’ rights just the other day. It was quite civil.

Apparently, the cheese folks are Packer fans.

Original Cheesehead®, made in America. It’s very versatile:
“It fits my head and if I don’t want to use it I can turn it over and use it to put my chip bowl and drinks in as it has drink holders when you flip it over and the dome for your head becomes like a bowl. Awesome.”

Ohio is known as the buckeye [British translation: conker] state, though I’m not aware of associated hats or championships.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
And often mispronounced, apparently.

View: https://youtu.be/YrI2-bZ7wpc

I now know more about fricatives than I did this morning.

Them's fighting words. Believe it or not, my wife and I were discussing states’ rights just the other day. It was quite civil.

Original Cheesehead®, made in America. It’s very versatile:
“It fits my head and if I don’t want to use it I can turn it over and use it to put my chip bowl and drinks in as it has drink holders when you flip it over and the dome for your head becomes like a bowl. Awesome.”

Ohio is known as the buckeye [British translation: conker] state, though I’m not aware of associated hats or championships.

We had a chap running about in a hat at University of Illinois games in the Big 10, but there was controversy. My old school has a Saluki dog for a mascot, no dogs are offended, and I assume no badgers are by your mascot either. Although I did see a badger running across a field the other day, heading north.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
And speaking of the Dutch fricative, in my part of Illinois, and being partly of Dutch heritage (through Upstate New York,) the fricative is often used as a dismissive or derisive sound in conversation. Rather like the male personal pronoun, instead of calling a fellow "chief", like in Chicago, or 'Cap'n', like in New Orleans, it is "Chieftan", but only in Peoria and surrounding.

OP
OP
yo vanilla

yo vanilla

20200513_155342.jpg

Blue Hills, here you go. I have about $400 USD into it, bought second-hand from the original owner and then finding parts deals mostly on E-bay. I love riding this bike, it is a riot!

Top Bottom