Hello from warrington

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just signed up to gather as much information from you good people and with this knowledge under my belt will come to a decision on which road bike I will purchase,hoping to get fit on bike to help me with my 10k runs I will be participating in this summer, been looking over internet the last few days but have not come to a firm conclusion as yet of what to buy so much choice in today's market. I am originally from St Helens and now live in Burtonwood nr Warrington.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome from just down the East Lancs at Astley,you will have loads of fun on here,it's a great site !

twowheeler

Regular
Hello PF, I'm just down the road from you. I live in Northwich. I'm looking to get a new bike too, so am reading all the posts lol

Welcome from a local newb.

Gordon

ZIZAG

Veteran
:rolleyes: Hello PF. Welcome . I' m just down the road from you East Cheshire .
I've done lots of 10k . And half marathons . I find It much easier on the bike . " Dont get as many knee strains":biggrin: . Cycling Is very good for building up your Quads . And taken the weight off your Knees and legs . I am still a runner myself , actually a jogger . But Cycling Is a great sport and pastime .
Good luck with your running . And buying a bike . :hello:

Rebel Ian

Welcome! Although I'm really a Southener I'm an honoury Northerner during the week - work in Newton-le-Willows and stay in Northwich! In terms of local shops there's Ron Spencer Cycles in Warrington or if you travel further afield there's an Evans at the Trafford Centre.

Also not far from you... Hello!!

Used to love getting the American airmen leathered on a couple of pints of Burtonwood Top Hat back in my days as a barman in a Burtonwood Breweries house.

OP
OP
P

Penny Farthing

Regular
Thanks for all the welcome posts was looking to buy a Bianchi from a local bike shop in Warrington called D and M cycles the guy in the shop seems very knowledgeable prices seem ok as well I need to visit a few more shops saw A few rave reviews on a Ribble sports bike but this is another leap up in price anyone dealt with Ribble, they are located in Preston area.

Top Bottom