Hello from West London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark One

Regular
Hello everyone.

Been riding for nearly a year now, and managing about 120 miles a week - made up of a bit of commuting into London, and a ride out into the Surrey Hills at the weekend.

Classic story - you get to your mid thirties and your knees don't agree with running any more. So I bought a road bike.

So over the last year, I've been gradually building up the mileage and my fitness. I've got my eye on doing my first century before the end of the year. Now I've said that in public - someone might hold me to it!

As much as I enjoy getting out and enjoying my bike - it can get a bit dull doing it on your own. So I've signed up to CC to find some chums to go riding with, and do some bike nerding.

So - any folks in the Hampton / Twickenham / Richmond / Kingston kind of area - give me a shout if you're planning a trip anywhere exciting.

Cheers all
Mark.

Norm

Hey, Mark. There's a few from that area on here. I'm a bit upstream from you, although I've cycled in that far a couple of times.

Welcome to CC.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hello and Welcome!!!
wave.gif

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Hi Mark,

I'm in Hanworth.
I generally try to do the FNRttc's and weekend CC rides so we will no doubt bump into one another soon.
I see you did the Olympic ride, I was on the York - Hull FNRttc and met Ian, Clive, Stu, Rich, Dave and Abs etc at HPC on my way home.

Top Bottom