hello from willenhall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cycling tom

hi to all i am new to this chat and to this web site :biggrin: i am an evid bike ridder and i am looking at finding new buddy's to rid with in and around willenhall west midlands so brop me a line. if i am not on line i will respond when i am next on line

gregsid

Hello Tom! Is that Willenhall near Coventry? I have some customers there that I deliver to in our lorry. I live in Leicester so not that close really, at least in cycling terms.

What cycle are you riding? Do you commute on it?

All the best

Greg (a fellow newbie)

stevieboy378

Hi, Tom - I'm just up the road in Bloxwich . . . . Welcome to the forum ! ! - I'm a newbie here myself, but they seem a friendly enough bunch :biggrin:

Greg - this isn't the Willenhall in Cov, its the one inbetween Walsall and Wolverhampton . . .

hi to all i am new to this chat and to this web site :biggrin: i am an evid bike ridder and i am looking at finding new buddy's to rid with in and around willenhall west midlands so brop me a line. if i am not on line i will respond when i am next on line

Hi and welcome to cyclechat I'm guessing you're from Willenhall in the black country, rather than Coventry, but either way it makes no odds ...you'll be ok on here :thumbsup:

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum. Originally from Walsall and my wife from Willenhall we lived for many years in Short Heath but are now in South Worcestershire. I still do get up your way occasionally to visit my brother in New Invention.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Look out for the South Birmingham and Black Country rides on the CC & Informal Rides and Events section. Although we are very much road based, and your avatar looks like you are seeking more X-country routes.

Top Bottom