Hello from Wiltshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
WilliamsMcLaren

WilliamsMcLaren

Regular
Hiya, i'm part time's bruv, me son is the driving force im just starting out, he done a ride to lands end few months ago and we are going out together, havent got any real cycle routes mapped out as yet just through the villages, me son uses roundway as his hill training so you may have seen him around, we are in Potterne and can ride out sometime if ya fancy it.

Hi, sounds like your son is very fit! I'm not doing very long routes at the moment but my main route goes through Potterne. My route is a loop, about 16.5 miles, I go through Potterne, Potterne Wick, Urchfont, Market Lavington, Little Cheverell, Erlestoke, Coulston, Marston and Worton.

nudge

we do that route as well funnily enough, another is Potterne, Worton, seend, straight over at the bell, down to the 365, devizes, then back to potterne, havent made it up seend hill yet, thats about 15 miles thats about an average milage for me, probably see you about then.

OP
OP
WilliamsMcLaren

WilliamsMcLaren

Regular
That sounds like a decent route, I don't think I could ride Seend Hill yet but that could be something to aim for.

I've seen a couple of guys going the opposite way to me through Worton a couple of times, may have been you and your son.

Top Bottom