Hello I'm Willie from the Glasgow area.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm an old guy with a house at the top of a steep hill! Collecting my first E bike on Saturday a Boardman HYB 8.9 so will be checking the forum for any experienced users tips on accessories ++.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
I'm an old guy with a house at the top of a steep hill! Collecting my first E bike on Saturday a Boardman HYB 8.9 so will be checking the forum for any experienced users tips on accessories ++.
I have the current 8.9 HYB in the push bike version.

Slick

Guru
Hi Willie, welcome to the forum.

E-Bikes are the best thing ever invented as I'm sure you are about to find out. Enjoy the hills on your new machine. :okay:

OP
OP
W

Willie Oig

Thanks Guys. Got the Boardman HYB 8.9E Saturday from Halfords no bike manual only Fazua drive manual :sad: . Very happy with first test run:smile:. I would much appreciate any advice from Boardman HYB 8.9E users on bike stand, luggage rack, locks you like +.
Cheers Willie

Slick

Guru
Thanks Guys. Got the Boardman HYB 8.9E Saturday from Halfords no bike manual only Fazua drive manual :sad: . Very happy with first test run:smile:. I would much appreciate any advice from Boardman HYB 8.9E users on bike stand, luggage rack, locks you like +.
Cheers Willie
Get yourself into Aldi today as they have floor stands and I'm sure I saw proper stands as well as locks, mitts and some good tops.

I'm not acquaint with your bike but as long as it has the fixings for a rack, halford's should have a good option for you.

Top Bottom