Hello there...!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TT888

New here on the forums...relatively new to the sport (road cycling from april last year) and wish you all a happy 2014...!

figured i'd sign up as an alternative to bike radar - some good technical topics on site so why not lol

TT

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi TT and :welcome:.

Happy New Year to you too and I hope you'll enjoy it in here.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
T

TT888

thanks a bunch..! seen some good deals in the classifieds, any one know how i can reply to them?

also have some kit i need to sell (slightly too big for me )

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
thanks a bunch..! seen some good deals in the classifieds, any one know how i can reply to them?

also have some kit i need to sell (slightly too big for me )
I think you have to have a few more posts under your belt before you can access the classifieds...

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and a warm :welcome: to you.

Rambling Rose

Regular
I just tried to post something....it's waiting for moderate moderator approval and it says my post is invisible to 'normal' visitors -therefore I assume only 'abnormal' visitors will see my posts?? Sane people had best not reply :hyper:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I just tried to post something....it's waiting for moderate moderator approval and it says my post is invisible to 'normal' visitors -therefore I assume only 'abnormal' visitors will see my posts?? Sane people had best not reply :hyper:
This 'abnormal' member has approved your post, so now 'normal' people can also reply!

(Only your first few posts are moderated, this is just to help us keep the forum free of spam).

:welcome:

Top Bottom