Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Coombsie

Hello everyone, I'm new, I've recently bought a trek cyclocross after spending years on a mountain bike, excited about joining the forum and look forward to as much advice as you are willing to give me, I would love to get really fit on my bike this year and just generally enjoy as much time cycling as possible

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi Coombsie and :welcome:.

This is a great place for advice.:thumbsup: We're a friendly lot (mostly) and no question is too daft (I can't guarantee that about the answers though:giggle:).

Rambling Rose

Regular
Hi Coombsie -am new here as well - :secret:Just between me and you, the natives seem friendly- though slightly mad - I suspect many have been captive here for a long time - just don't let on that I told you :secret:

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and a warm :welcome: to you.
I hope you achieve your goals.
Happy cycling.

choplee

Enjoy you trek cross fella ... I have a genesis cross and do enjoy mine ... Love that colour as well ..
Welcome to the forum :-)

OP
OP
Coombsie

Coombsie

Thankyou all, that was a really nice welcome, I will probably ask lots of daft questions on here, so don't worry about the answers.. I am mad myself, so hopefully I will fit in with a few of you.. And we only have a few large puddles so far here , fingers crossedx

Top Bottom