Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renmurew

Veteran
hi, I've had a bike for a while but we live at the top of a 2 mile long, steep hill and cycling anywhere has always involved a thrilling first couple of minuets but a slog at the end which has never been encouraging...........until I got a bike rack for Christmas!!!! I've rediscovered the fun of cycling and look forward to picking up hints and tips from fellow members.

Wendy

Shaun

Founder
Welcome to the forum Wendy. :hello:

loveandpeace1

welcome

OP
OP
Renmurew

Renmurew

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

i've started doing a couple of 10-12 mile rides over the weekend and having been a couch potato most of my life, I'm loving my time outside cycling through the quiet countryside around where we live. Im looking forward to lighter nights to add a couple of evening rides too and plan to build up to my first 20 mile ride next month in a loop around Montrose and Brechin. Hopefully by summer I'll even start to enjoy cycling back up the hill so I can cut out the drive to my starting point lol

Wendy

hi, I've had a bike for a while but we live at the top of a 2 mile long, steep hill and cycling anywhere has always involved a thrilling first couple of minuets but a slog at the end which has never been encouraging...........until I got a bike rack for Christmas!!!! I've rediscovered the fun of cycling and look forward to picking up hints and tips from fellow members.

Wendy
Welcome to CC Wendy you've come to the right place.

Top Bottom