Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello and welcome :hello:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Selamat datang! (Hope my memory is right and that does mean welcome...)

Which part of Malaysia are you from? I've had some fabulous holidays over there.

OP
OP
S

sunkei

Selamat datang! (Hope my memory is right and that does mean welcome...)

Which part of Malaysia are you from? I've had some fabulous holidays over there.

Im grown up in Perak, but lived in Kuala Lumpur before coming to Leeds. You're right "Selamat Datang" means Welcome. You should come back and bring your bike and cycle to the top of Fraser Hill in Pahang =)

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Im grown up in Perak, but lived in Kuala Lumpur before coming to Leeds. You're right "Selamat Datang" means Welcome. You should come back and bring your bike and cycle to the top of Fraser Hill in Pahang =)

That's a part I've not been to. I have ridden up Penang Hill, what a lung-buster that was!

penanghill.jpg

I've also ridden Mount Erskine and Tiger Hill areas of Penang. I didn't take my own bike but found a Brit living there who loaned me a full-sus bike for two weeks for a bottle of whisky.
Beautiful country with wonderful people.

OP
OP
S

sunkei

That's a part I've not been to. I have ridden up Penang Hill, what a lung-buster that was!

View attachment 406857

I've also ridden Mount Erskine and Tiger Hill areas of Penang. I didn't take my own bike but found a Brit living there who loaned me a full-sus bike for two weeks for a bottle of whisky.
Beautiful country with wonderful people.
wow. I salute you :pump::training:

Top Bottom