Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LemonEd

I’ve just dusted off my old Pashley Princess and am in the process of ironing out a bunch of teething problems. I’m hoping to get confident enough to do all of my shorter journeys on it but at the moment I spend a whole lot of each journey walking it along the pavement rather than braving the not-really-all-that-scary roads near my home that are still just a little bit too scary for me! Ha ha. (I’m not being completely paranoid - confident cyclist hubby was hit from behind by a driver who ‘didn’t see him there’ a few years back).

Hubby pointed out the other day that the ladies tour will be going past our house in October, so that’ll be exciting :biggrin:

carpiste

Guru
:welcome: Just keep going, confidence comes with practice ;)

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Yeah just build up a little more experience each time! 10% braver…that’s what I aim for when I ride!

Unless the Covid claims me, I’ll be at the final day of the Women’s Tour and I’m so excited!

OP
OP
LemonEd

LemonEd

Thanks for the encouragement :smile:

I’m moving soon so I think I’ll try to get onto a Bikeability course once we are in - I guess it makes more sense to get instruction in the area I’ll spend more time riding in.

Top Bottom