hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevo

hi my name is Steve i have just returned to cycling after a 25 year break.
i just did my first 10 mile ride.
really enjoyed the first bike ride hope to enjoy more.

bauldbairn

Once the weather picks up Stevo, we can all get back to enjoying our cycling a bit more.:ohmy:

OP
OP
stevo

stevo

bauldbairn said:
Once the weather picks up Stevo, we can all get back to enjoying our cycling a bit more.:biggrin:

hi bauldbarin yes i know cant wait for summer.
i am going out again tomorrow for an hour just trying to get some riding in ready for the summer.
so i am a bit fitter for when weather changes.

Steve.:ohmy:

bauldbairn

stevo said:
hi bauldbarin yes i know cant wait for summer.
i am going out again tomorrow for an hour just trying to get some riding in ready for the summer.
so i am a bit fitter for when weather changes.

Steve.:ohmy:

Likewise, tend to use the run up to summer to get fitter(after winter) and to iron out any problems(upgrades/maintenance) with the bike etc. So when the good(better) weathers here I have no reason not to do longer runs. :biggrin:

All the best, Scott.

OP
OP
stevo

stevo

bauldbairn said:
Likewise, tend to use the run up to summer to get fitter(after winter) and to iron out any problems(upgrades/maintenance) with the bike etc. So when the good(better) weathers here I have no reason not to do longer runs. :biggrin:

All the best, Scott.
hi scott went out this morning had to ride in the easiest gear as my rapidfire 3 speed shifter broke.
getting new one today so will be back out on bike later.
great start to cycling. lol
Steve.:smile:

OP
OP
stevo

stevo

colly said:
Hi Stevo, :rolleyes:

Another one from Manchester. I reckon you lot are taking over.

hi COLLY thanks for the welcome.
got new shifter now and done 70miles up to now on the bike.
really enjoying it but still getting tired on the hills,legs seem to tire very quickly.:smile:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hallo and welcome... :biggrin:

OP
OP
stevo

stevo

colly said:
Keep at it Steve it gets easier. Who am I kidding?
hi Colly been on another 14mile ride tonight and you are right it does get easier not getting as tired now,got up the hill tonight.:wacko:

OP
OP
stevo

stevo

HJ said:
Hallo and welcome... :wacko:
hi HJ thanks for the welcome.
i am getting use to cycling now it seems like it is getting easier now, i have done 80 miles up to now and enjoying it.only been back on bike 6 days after a 25 year break so really trying.:ohmy:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
stevo said:
hi skudupnorth thanks for the welcome mate.
what do you mean by battle commuting.;)
I only ride 6 miles each way to work but sometimes it can be "interesting" with some half asleep or just don't care motorists ! Keeps you awake though LOL

OP
OP
stevo

stevo

skudupnorth said:
I only ride 6 miles each way to work but sometimes it can be "interesting" with some half asleep or just don't care motorists ! Keeps you awake though LOL
yes i know what you mean about motorist,went out on a ride yesterday with my 11 year old grandson.
he did his first 20 mile ride, but on way back ,got some inpatient idiot in car beeping horn behind him all the time as we had to pass parked cars,so had some very strong words with driver.;)

Top Bottom