Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris-s

Thought it would be polite to say hello!

I haven't done any notable riding in donkeys years, currently ambling around on an undersized, overweight 20 year old steed of some sort whilst trying to persuade my employer to take up the c2w scheme. Now they've finally agreed to it I can look forward to getting a new machine and so it made sense to join up proper like so I can ask any questions. I've got my eye on a Bianchi Via Nirone 7, may be a bit ott for the 1 mile ride to work but I'm sure I can find plenty of other routes to take it on. Hopefully we'll have a long summer!

Chris

Chrisc

Guru
Thought it would be polite to say hello!

I haven't done any notable riding in donkeys years, currently ambling around on an undersized, overweight 20 year old steed of some sort whilst trying to persuade my employer to take up the c2w scheme. Now they've finally agreed to it I can look forward to getting a new machine and so it made sense to join up proper like so I can ask any questions. I've got my eye on a Bianchi Via Nirone 7, may be a bit ott for the 1 mile ride to work but I'm sure I can find plenty of other routes to take it on. Hopefully we'll have a long summer!

Chris

Hi and welcome.
Nice choice of bike! Can highly recommend and yep, you'll soon find plenty of other routes to take it out on.
Here's mine!
Chris

whitewall3.jpg

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
1 mile? You'll be looking to move further away from work soon!! There's always the long route home or Saturday mornings to make good use of the new wheels.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
A mile?? on that thing??
You'll positively inhale it! .... it wont touch the sides .....blink and you'll miss it! Your employer might look at it and realise he's been done!:biggrin:

Welcome and what a fantastic looking bike!

Top Bottom