Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Hi and welcome Night Train.

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
Thanks for all the welcomes.
Having had a look around it seems a very respectable place to be, none of the usual nastiness and cliques I've experienced elsewhere.

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
dan_bo said:
Hey NT, where in manchester are you? or is CAT still in wales?

fancy coming out for a ride sometime?
I'm in Eccles and CAT is still in Wales, I commute and give liftshares when I am there.
A ride sounds good, though as I have tried to say in the recumbents forum, I am not at full fitness. I've only really been doing 2-3 miles when I drop the car off for a service or slow pottering around Heaton Park in the past. Having said that, on holiday with my ex gf last year I did about 6-7 miles with her 12 year old disabled daughter in a trailer.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
More CC whatsit members then.... Dan bo and Longers went out in the snow a month back - in the hills - I went sledging.....safer........

I'll pop out soon as well - believe Longers has moved from the foot of the Snake (Glossop) .......

Happy to join in... any bike is a bike...

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Night Train said:
A ride sounds good, though as I have tried to say in the recumbents forum, I am not at full fitness. I've only really been doing 2-3 miles when I drop the car off for a service or slow pottering around Heaton Park in the past. Having said that, on holiday with my ex gf last year I did about 6-7 miles with her 12 year old disabled daughter in a trailer.

Don't worry abolut the fitness thing too much- I've just been duped into chocolate covered merangue thingy by some french bloke and I feel quite sick. Tea anybody?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
you won't be short of company here. Bunch of gannets.

Top Bottom